- Install the Freelancer game first.
- Restart your PC after the installation.
- Deactivate all mods if you are using an old Freelancer Mod Manager.
- Download and run The Galaxy Installer (Download and install .NET Framework 4 if nothing happend).
- Check the path to the folder where the original Freelancer game is installed (Galaxy mod can't be installed into the same folder).
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Once the copying is done, click on "Finish" button.
- Wait until all updates are downloaded and installed. Then click on "Run the game" button.
- There is a new shortcut named "Freelancer The Galaxy" on the desktop. Use this shortcut next time to run the game with the Galaxy mod included.